This is a Construction worker job that requires a CDL (Or CDL PERMIT or Willing to obtain a permit prior to the start of employment.
TRAVEL IS REQUIRED
This job requires physical labor that includes but not limited to: Bending, lifting, standing on your feet for long hours and other physical demands.
You must remain flexible as schedules change in accordance with weather and company needs.
You will be required to travel for up to 6 weeks at a time working late hours and long rewarding shifts.
You will have periods of very good paying weeks to earning no pay for a week or more. You must be able to manage your finances to stretch your paychecks through the year.
Because of the travel duration and consecutive hours and days worked, Job may be mentally taxing at times. Mental toughness is a key requirement.
Minimum Pay rate is $10.50 prep rate and $15 production rate. Employees typically make $45,000 a year to $60,000 a year.
$10.50 Prep Rate, this is anytime that is spent at a facility prepping equipment and loading materials as well as time spent at the beginning and ending of each day in the project yard.
$15.00 Production rate is for time spent on the Jobsite doing production type work. This wage is subject to prevailing wage, meaning this is the least you will make.
Mileage: (Per mile during travel to and from Jobsite)
CDL Permit $ .18
CDL A/B $.30
34 hour reset: $100
Per Diems: $35 a night (All hotels are paid for by Hi-Lite, shared rooms)
Flights: $100 a flight
Requirements for these positions:
· Mechanically inclined
· Valid Driver’s License with a Good Driving Record is a must
· Pass DOT physical and drug testing
· Pass criminal background
· Ability to speak, read and communicate in basic English
· Team Player and Punctual with a desire to learn
· Dedicated and Hardworking
· Ability to receive and communicate specific instructions clearly and courteously
· CDL A Operate Waterblasting system producing up to 40,000 psi. removing paint, Preformed thermoplastic and rubber from airfields.
· CDL B Operate roadway line painting equipment safely in an airfield environment.
· Operate construction equipment such as grinders, sweepers and line drivers.
· Maintain DOT Hours of Service on electronic logging device
· Complete a pre-shift and post-shift checklist on vehicles and/or equipment prior to use and after use.
· Able to lift 50 lbs., climb to elevated platforms, sit and/or stand for extended periods, general labor required
Expected Work days/hours:
· Must remain flexible, nights and weekends are required. Overtime available.
· Travel is extensive
Hi-Lite provides excellent compensation, benefits, medical/dental insurance, 401(k), supplemental insurance offerings and upward career potential with a professional dynamic team.
Please Contact HR@Hi-Lite.com if interested. Or Call (315) 583-6111 Ext 246/247